October 17, 2013

5 months old


I can't believe it! I really can't believe. First time mom here I know, but I have the sweetest little boy you've ever met. I'm not biased or anything :^)

Hudson at 5 months:

Loves Bananas, sleeping on his tummy, reading (loves books!), his reflection, swinging, walks, rolling over, high chair, the mobile josh and I made him, his thumb. tummy time, playing airplane, loves hearing his name, clapping. 

Oh he is such a joy, I truly understand why children are a blessing!

He is doing so well with his grandmas during the week while Josh and I work. I only have 3 more weeks of full-time work (training). It's so nice to know that Hudson is spending the day with his grandmas - We are so lucky to have them!!



{4 months}


{3 months}


{2 months}


{1 month}


{1 week}

No comments: