October 13, 2013

Blessed



Yeah, it doesn't get cuter!!!!!!! We had such a wonderful weekend filled with celebrations with friends and family. Sweet Hudson even sported his bowtie and cardigan, such a handsome boy - he looks just like his daddy! 

I took so many photos over the weekend so here is a big photo dump, hope you enjoy! Also, tomorrow is my first day back to work since Hudson came into our lives. I have to say I'm super nervous but so blessed to leave him in wonderful hands! Wish me luck :^)


{Apple pie}


{Our dear friend threw his wife and amazing 30th birthday party, so blessed to be a part of their lives!}


{Birthday girl & Husband}


{Yes this was an outdoor viewing party, I told you it was an awesome party! We watched an old Hitchcock film}


{String of lights and a beautiful sunset}


{Family}


{Walk in Iroquois Park - This is the overlook of louisville}


{What weekend is complete without Nord's Doughnuts and Sunergos Coffee?!?!}

Sheesh, such a wonderful weekend! 

No comments: