October 23, 2013

lately for us



I got Hudson this hat the other day from Walmart of all places, the best part is it was $0.87 cents! And let me tell you he looks pretty darn cute in it! He has been spending his days with his sweet Nana and Grandma while his mommy goes back to work. It took me every bit of 5 months to be able to leave him and return to be a working lady. And surprisingly I'm really happy with working, it does help knowing he is in wonderful hands! I will look forward to when I go down to part-time after my training ends, which is full-time training. 

He changes everyday it seems. The faces, sounds, giggles, movements, stares, tantrums and so much more changes each and every day. It really is such a blessing to have a child, my eyes are opened to things I've never seen before. He is so delightful :^)


No comments: