April 30, 2015

Mom's Day!



We had my mom & sister over yesterday and Liz and I had a little Mother's Day lunch for my momma! Hudson helped me make a banner for her & Liz brought up Blue Dog bakery sandwiches for lunch. 

After lunch we laid Hudson down and my mom and I enjoyed a walk on the people's trail behind my house. It was so nice out we walked 3.5 miles, luckily there were restrooms on the trail!! 

Thanks for coming down mom & Liz!



Oh Hudson and I had our last day of MOPS yesterday until August - I'm so sad! I love going and so does he, can't wait till we start again!  Here's his school picture they took, how serious!


Hudson also helped grandma change her oil, he went and found one of his pretend tools and got to work! 


Very serious about cars & tools, he is going to LOVE visiting his Grandpa Kramer in years to come! Cars, Trucks & Tools!!!

No comments: