December 5, 2016

Our days

 

Hudson grocery shopping with me Saturday after bootcamp!

 

He really was such a helper & did great pushing his own cart for the first time!


Date night with my handsome husband on Saturday evening, we always have the best time together!!

 

Hudson putting his nativity scene together from his MOPS teachers.

 

All done!

 

At the mall to see santa, did a little firetruck & school bus driving on the way :)

 

 

Boys running to the sound of santas bells!

 

Our Christmas picture this year with santa!

 If you remember last year we were in line to see santa & Lincoln had a blow out so all we had in the diaper bag was a sailboat onesie. So he took his picture with santa in the sailboat onesie and I was literally covered in poop since I was holding him during it. The lady this year said would you like me to take the picture over and I said oh no this far exceeds last year I dare not want more! 

These boys are thes best!!

 

Sweet Lincoln with his tool belt.

 

Hudson hopped on this at target today :) I couldn't help but laugh & snap a picture!

No comments: