May 21, 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday Hudson!!



HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MY SWEET HUDSON!!! 


Hudson had so much fun at his friend party today, pizza & cupcakes!

What a GIFT you are, we absolutely cherish you & love the sweet boy you're becoming. I still remember the day we had you I'll never forget becoming a momma. Love you soo much!!


You've started calling me mommy or mom, you use to call me mawwy which I miss so much!! 

You constantly talk about dad when he's at work or anyTime you see a big working truck - my daddy works on big trucks, Hudson works on big monster trucks :) 

You always say my daddy would be so proud of me I love my daddy. 

You love to say oh wincoln :)

You still LOVE monster trucks & lightening McQueen 

Your favorite food is pickles, peppers, carrots & ranch dip!

You've started to use the potty, hallejiuah!! 

You like to make drawings for your cousins & friends. 



You love riding your scooter bike & walking & sitting next to Lincoln. 




Love bucket trucks!


Pushing Lincoln on walks.



No comments: