January 1, 2016

My cup runneth over || 2015



Josh started his new job at Cummins & we moved to Columbus, IN in an apartment!


Sweet Hudson was just a baby


Momma got a new car!! 


Sweet Hudson moved into a big boy bed!



We bought a house & moved AGAIN! 


Hudson turned 2 & my water broke the next morning :)


We were blessed with another sweet baby boy : Lincoln Tucker 


My mama stayed with us for two months to help the adjustment then moved to Nepal! We miss you momma!


I started a sign business & created an etsy shop :: Dwelling Space


We celebrated Christmas with our two sweet boys.

What an amazing year it has been, we have grown so much & have been absolutely blessed beyond measure. I love my sweet family and can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for us. Happy Nee Year!!

No comments: