December 21, 2015

Gratitude



Thankful for my helper boy who can fix anything!


For his creativity in hauling his books & his sweet brother who adores Hudson.


For a trip to see Santa I'll never forget!! 

{Got to Santa Lincoln just had HUGE blowout the clothes were ruined, all I had in diapwebag were 3 month old onesie with sailboats on in and no wipes n the bag, so josh and Hudson went out to car to get some wipes while I was covered in poop waiting on them, Hudson refused to look at camera but you better believe he asked for a monster truck :)}


Making sweet memories baking cookies!


For sweet grandmas who make it extra special with car cookie cutters - thank you!!



For haircuts that make him look like a big boy!


For their love for one another!


And for this classic look I get all the time!

Here's to gratitude and how it turns EVERYTHING into ENOUGH!!

What are you thankful for today??!!!

No comments: