October 22, 2015

Our everyday!


I had MOPS drop-off yesterday so I strategically planned out my 2 hours & 15 minutes so I could get everything done. I'm telling you it's like a special ops mission every detailed accounted for! I was able to run by kohls & use my birthday gift card, swing by the house and package up a few things I need to return to stores by mail, did dishes, dropped those off at USPS & UPS, picked up cupcakes for my bootcamp instructor who's last day is Friday, and I redeemed a coupon for a free birthday cupcake for myself :) & lastly I vaccummed put my car. Shew wee!!


Nana & Pappy came up today & wisked Hudson off for the weekend! So we are foot loose & fancy free with just Lincoln. 

Thanks Joyce, Gary & Aunt Jessie for taking the sweet boy, hope you make lots of memories!!!



We had family photos taken Tuesday night and they've came out so well can't wait to share them, for now here are a few sneak peeks!






No comments: