October 9, 2015

Hudson's first field trip :: Apple works



I should've known today was going to be a wild ride. Lincoln decided 5:30 was an acceptable time to get the day started. Which I'm always up by 5:15 but typically I go running after nursing him & he goes back to sleep, but oh not today. Next sweet Hudson decides to wake up at 6 am, so I decided to make lemonade out of lemons and make pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes!!





This picture above cracks me up! Lincoln cried the majority of our car ride to the apple orchard, poor Hudson!


Here is Hudson & his best buddy Isaac, also our across the street neighbor, playing music :)


Hudson & Issac holding hands


Crossing the bridge to the petting zoo



Hudson coming out of the slide


Hudson eating his lunch out of his bug lunch box!


Golden delicious apple picking!!


Hudson contemplating whether or not he 'should' climb the ladder


Yummy 'appies' as he calls them


Beautiful leaves on our wagon ride aka monster truck :)


And to top off our trip Hudson took a 10 minute nap in the car & refused to nap when we got home. Soooo we are watching the empires new groove & I'm not getting off the couch for the rest of the day. 

I love these sweet boys & even though today and most days are challenging I wouldn't trade this for the world. Love my three guys!!

No comments: