August 18, 2015

3 months // Lincoln Tucker



This little guy is so relaxed but he is very particular as well. He really likes for things to be calm & quiet which makes things interesting with having a toddler. He is nursing so much faster which leaves more time to play and explore. 


He likes his baby gym for a few minutes but then gets overwhelmed so as long as he can see me he is okay to hang out there. But when he can't see me he's not happy. Lincoln loves when I carry him around and loves being in the baby carrier on my chest. When I see him yawn and get a bit restless I just lay him down in his crib and he falls asleep looking at his mobile and sucking on his thumb. Have I told you how good of a baby he is??!! Praise God!! Occasionally he likes for me to rock him to sleep as I stand and do that bounce all mommas know. But he's just started to like to drift off on his own :)


                   {milk coma :)}

He typically goes to bed around 8:30-9:30 and will most often sleep till 4 or 5. Some nights he will wake at 2 and want a little snack, but his night sleep is pretty great.  He still sleeps in a pack n play in our room, and naps in his crib during the day in Hudson & his room. 


This little guy LOVES to smile & coo and his smile is so big and sweet. We can already tell he has so much Joy and zeal in him. Looking forward to see more of his personality come out. 


Things are really good now, I mean I'm completely exhausted by the time 7 pm rolls around but our home is so full of love. These boys have brought us so much joy, laughter and so much innocence. We just have the best times and some really tough times too but we get through them with a whole lot of grace!

No comments: