July 9, 2015

Fist Bump



It's currently 7:53 am I just got Lincoln down for his first nap and Hudson is STILL ASLEEP!! Hallelujah!! It's going to be a GREAT day :) 

Lincoln also slept 5 hours straight last night for the 3rd time - I'm a happy mama. Boy don't they grow up so fast!


Hudson wanted to do some work around the house before daddy got home, he has such a sweet heart. 



Lincoln is getting SO big!!


I love this sweet man, he takes such great care of us! 

Last night I went and got a haircut I was gone all of 45 minutes and it was glorious :)  In that time this stud got Lincoln to sleep, had Hudson clean up his toys in the living room (which they do every night), gave Hudson a bath, read him stories before bed, said prayers, put him to sleep and cleaned my kitchen!! For any young girls reading this that's what you want when you're looking for a man to date/marry, I struck gold with my Josh!! 

No comments: