May 12, 2015

Friends



I have met some of the sweetest women here in Columbus. They mean even more to me coming from Fulton where we felt so alone. It's been such a year of learning for us, there was so much we took for granted in Louisville. I can't begin to say how thankful I am for being here in Columbus and making some sweet sweet friends. I've met a lot of them through church and then through MOPS. 

Today a group of friends sent out a text to a large group of us friends setting up a play date at the park. I told them I couldn't go because I have an Obgyn appointment and they insisted I bring Hudson by to play so I can go alone. Anytime I need anything there are so many sweet friends I know I can call to help me. I'm so blessed and thankful for all of these friendships!!

No comments: