March 4, 2015

Building & MOPS



This sweet boy loves blocks & building.  We've been finding more of his toys as we are moving things to the new house. So he is pretty excited!!


I've also joined MOPS it's an international group that stands for Moms of Preschollers. It has been so wondeful for me to make friends and give Hudson time to socialize with peers. Hudson goes every Wednesday for 2 hours 15 minutes and I go every other Wednesday. When it's the week for the moms to meet  we have brunch (each table has a week they bring food), there's speaker (usually an encouraging topic for moms) & then we break off into a group discussion. The other Wednesday that Hudson just goes I get 2 hours and 15 minutes to myself, and it's the fastest 2 hours ever!! 

I'm so thankful to have found this group it's sooo organized and they take such good care of the kiddos. Hudson made a new friend today, Brooks, and he keeps mumbling 'books' to himself ever since we left. So sweet to see him make friends! 

Below is Hudson walking to our car headed to MOPS and he is carrying his green eggs and ham bag. He was so proud of himself for carrying it to the car! 


No comments: