November 22, 2014

Traditions + thank you



We went to lowes today to get our Christmas tree. I love Christmas so I usually jump the gun on decorating, but who can blame me! This year we will be heading to louisville all week so I thought it may lift my spirits when we return home to have it all decorated. 

Thanks for all the help, prayers & support by the way. I'm 12 weeks today and (knock on wood) I'm feeling MUCH better. I really haven't given much thought to even having a second baby because I have been so sick. It is so nice to have some energy to think about our sweet gift we have coming soon. 

Hudson had so much fun at lowes, poor guy shed a few crocodile tears upon leaving. After we went to a cute little coffee shop in the town and had hot chocolate, it was a really fun morning. Hoping to make this a tradition! 


Currently this is at the top of Hudson's Christmas list!



No comments: