November 10, 2014

Surprise!



Hudson's going to be a big brother come May/June 2015!! We're very excited and this can probably explain my absence on here!! 

This pregnancy has been really hard so far, although I'm very thankful sometimes it's hard to remember why I'm so sick. We did have our ultrasound last week and everything looks great. It was also a great reminder as to why I've been so I'll, the heartbeat gets me everytime. 

I'm feeling better each day and I really try not to have any expectations for how my day will go. Josh has been so great with cleaning the house and really doing about everything that I typically do, plus going to work. Thanks josh!!

Anyways we are just thrilled for hudson to have a sibling!! Oh we find the gender out on January 19th so stay tuned!



No comments: