July 7, 2014

the night before I became a mom


The night before I became a mom I cried my eyes out. 

You were two weeks early and my water broke and I instantly became so nervous, I was so nervous to meet you I think. Would you like me? Would I be a good mom? Oh, I was excited to meet you but I was so nervous as well. 

A year in I have to say it's been not only the toughest year of my life but by far the best. There is nothing in my life that could compare to having you in our lives. I know you won't remember these sweet days we share and the way you run towards me when I was just in the next room, son you melt my heart. You have made me into a women, you have taught me how to sacrifice and how to not always put myself first. Thank you for making me a mom, it's the best job I will ever have. 



No comments: