July 12, 2014

Before : After - Our deck


Josh you did such a wonderful job, I can't thank you enough for all the sweat you poured into this house to make it a home. 

Thanks for coming to my rescue every time I screamed at finding a bug in the house. Thanks for patching all the drywall holes I made from hanging pictures. Thanks for going to work everyday to provide a wonderful home to Hudson and I. We are so thankful for you.

If you didn't know already josh has accepted a research and development job working on automotive parts in fulton,  ky. Not too long ago someone in the field of R/D said that there's no way josh could ever get a job doing that. 

Josh leaves for Europe next week for training he will be gone a month - eek! His first day of work in fulton, ky is August 18th, So while josh is gone I will be packing and moving is down there. We officially put our house on the market today.  We are sad to leave here but are so excited for this next chapter as well. 

Josh I'm so proud of your heart to follow your dreams and to follow the Lord's will, thanks for being such a wonderful role model for our son. I'm so proud of you, words can't describe how proud I am.

 I love you!
 

No comments: