June 18, 2014

sick days + Hudson's 13 month update



I haven't been feeling well the past week and sweet Hudson knows how to make me feel better. 

We aren't doing the monthly pictures anymore but here is Hudson's 13 month update.

He loves Cars, loves vroomming them across the floor, how he figured out how to do that beats me.  He talks a whole lot, he will look at you and just babble all this stuff and I just nod and listen, it's adorable. He loves water - any hose, sprinkler, pool, he loves it all! Basketball is his favorite a ball can entertain him all day and if you throw in a hoop he will start squealing. He takes one bottle now at night and eats three square meals a day, he loves walking around with his sippy cup (straw) full of milk. He also loves books, it's the first thing he goes to when we go upstairs to the playroom. When we go outside the first thing he goes for is my watering can and he walks around pretending to water flowers. I love this age!




{He was mad at mommy here, but I had to get a picture of this cute outfit!}








No comments: