February 18, 2014

playground



I took Hudson to the park today, so I could get in a walk and he could explore a desolate playground to himself. But some days don't go exactly as planned, Hudson was unwilling to sit in the stroller while I walked so we left. 

I'm reminded today that some days I'm lucky to get out of my PJ's, some days I'm lucky to eat anything other than peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the occasional cookie I sneak, other days I just pray for Hudson to take a nap so I'm can soak in the tub and listen to the silence. But I am reminded that these days that sometimes seem long, repetitive and hard will be bittersweet memories. I'm reminded that even though I have expectations for my day it may not always go that way and that's ok.

Here are a few pictures from the playground, Hudson LOVED it!









No comments: