December 12, 2013

teeth



Hudson got two teeth over the past few days. By the way, he will be 7 months next week - say what!! This little guy is a different guy lately grabbing everything in sight, he doesn't yet crawl but he can scoot, pivot and slide on his belly to get EVERYWHERE. I'm not ready for this! Oh but it's SO fun, our days are so fun! Since I finished my training at work (last friday) we have a lot more time together now that I'm back to part-time. 


I got this ergobaby carrier the other day and he loves it, and pulling my hair :^)


Josh, Hudson and I picked out a Christmas tree the other day, it was so fun -  I will post pictures soon of it all decorated! Hudson LOVES touching it and looking at it all lit up, I'm so excited for his first Christmas. I actually haven't bought him a thing yet, I'm going to make him something for Christmas that he will have for a long time - more on that later. I may buy some clothes for him since his is on the verge of busting out of his 6 month clothes! 

No comments: