December 2, 2013

leaf pile



We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family. Hudson was smitten with all the undivided attention he got...imagine that! Hope you enjoyed yours as well!

This is my last week of training...yahoO!! Working in the ER you see a whole new side of the world...oh the stories I have now. But I absolutely love working there!

Hudson is nearly 7 months old and changing so quick, he is on the brink of crawling. I love getting to see his personality come out each day, I'm absolutely in love with this boy. I remember when I was pregnant I thought how am I going to love him more than I love my husband. Boy oh boy how our hearts grow. Sometimes I think mine might burst from all the love I have for him.

He loves to stick his tongue out these days and always pull off his socks to chew on them then lastly he will chew on his toes.  Diaper changing is becoming near impossible!

No comments: