November 13, 2013

slowing time down


Hudson is almost 6 months old! Where has the time gone I keep asking myself?! I'm soaking in everything he does knowing how fleeting and precious this time is with him. I can't begin to describe just how delightful he is, we have so much fun together getting to know each other.  Our days are slow and easy together. Sometimes I catch him just staring at me as I'm cooking or folding laundry and he will be grinning ear to ear. These are the times I think my heart could burst with love for him.  

He is changing so quickly everyday is an adventure with him. 



{Josh carried Hudson around as we shopped and near the end he simply fell asleep in his arms - it was the sweetest.}

{After a long day of shopping, he is giving momma the stink eye!}


No comments: