August 15, 2013

3 months old





At 3 months old Hudson loves:

Snuggling with mom (and dad), his gym, fans, when you smile at him, brightly colored toys, rattle noises, mimicking sounds, baths, sitting up, being outside, walks, and of course milk!

Oh boy, I had no idea I couldn't love someone in this way and this much. This has been the absolute toughest thing I have ever done and I wasn't sure I would survive at first but man oh man, things are wonderful now. I enjoy every moment I get to spend with this little man. He has opened my eyes to a whole new world. I love seeing him grow, seeing his curiosity unfold, his character and most of all his heart. Sheesh I'm a lucky gal, he has totally changed my life and I couldn't be happier. I'm not sure I could have prepared for the work that would happen in my life but most of all my heart. The hardest things in life are always the most rewarding, is what I am slowly figuring out. 






No comments: