July 3, 2013

celebrate



Last night Hudson and I went to cheer Josh on at his soccer game. I think Hudson is his lucky charm because Josh scored 2 goals!! 

But even better news, my little guy slept 6 1/2 hours STRAIGHT last night, this momma was doing cartwheels this morning!! Let's hope this becomes the norm, because I would rather feel like a human - the past 7 weeks I think I have been a zombie walking around.


{Sweet friends to mull things over with :^)}


{Woke up from a nap to this sweetness, I love this man!}


{Hudson wanted to take this picture for his auntie Liz in his Mickey Mouse onesie, he is beginning to love sitting up like this all on his own. It's pretty adorable watching him looking around soaking in his surroundings. Sure am lucky to see this boy grow and explore the world.}


{Not a great photo, but by far my favorite outfit of his. He is such a handsome boy}

No comments: