June 16, 2013

one month


boy how time flies! we have met a lot of first time parents lately and the first question they always ask is, "are you sleeping?" i love that this is code for, yes it's brutal but it does get better. my response always is, "when did you start sleeping?" sometimes i get responses i want to hear like of 6 or 7 weeks and then other people say oh about 12 months, i don't like that response. either way i am staying optimistic because Hudson WILL sleep longer SOON...I just know it...  :/ ... right?! please say yes!

also a very happy fathers day to josh! he is such a wonderful dad it lights up my world when i see them hanging out. even on the roughest of days josh will always say i would love 10 more babies, this is always followed by an eye roll by me...a very very very exaggerated eye roll. anyways i couldn't be happier to have such a wonderful husband help me raise our son. thank you for all you help & most of all your support and encouragement, i couldn't handle sleepless nights without you by my side. i love you!

No comments: