May 6, 2013

cycles of life

Looks like we are embarking into the 5th phase of life according to this chart, can't wait! 

I'm feeling great and have reached the point where once I sit down it's hard to get me up. If I drop something, guess what, it stays there, it's such a funny stage for me to be in. I've always been a 100 miles a minute kind of girl and these days I'm lucky to rev up to 10 miles an hour. I suppose they call this, the calm before the storm? 

Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks which is full-term, baby can come anytime at this point! I say the sooner the better, I've recently been having dreams of running - what I would give to move quickly again :^)

On an even more exciting note, I finished school today and took my last final! Never thought I would make it thru this course, but I did it! I owe Josh a big thank you for helping me along, couldn't have done it without you babe! 

No comments: