April 24, 2013

Baby Shower



My dad's side of the family threw me a charming baby shower on Sunday, my aunt even made this watermelon stroller to go with the theme! I love the simple cake with Hudson's initials, they really outdid themselves! 

We had a great time all getting together, my aunt bought a ton of newborn diapers and had a few Sharpie's for people to write notes on the diapers for those late night diaper changes! 

My mom's girlfriend, Yangjen, knitted the hat and baby booties, she said they took her an hour to make, can you even imagine!? Such a sweet gift! My aunt Kelly had her girlfriend knit us the owl hat which I love. 

I've finally finished cleaning up his room and sorting through all his gifts, we sure are blessed to have almost everything we need for when he arrives. Couldn't have done it without our amazing family and friends - He sure is a lucky boy!!







No comments: