March 7, 2013

new day

I got my hair trimmed yesterday and bought a new pair of maternity jeans. I told josh I felt like a new women, it was exactly what I needed. As my body changes sometimes it's hard to embrace the change but I'm thinking these elastic waistband pants are going to make a world of difference. It will at least keep me a little bit more comfy during the day!

Hudson is the size of a head of lettuce and weighing in at 3 lbs! His moves feel less like kicks and more like rolls, the doctor says space is becoming a premium in my belly. We are getting our crib in the mail today or tomorrow, can't wait! Josh is going to have a nice project to work on which he is excited about since he loves putting things together!!

Well off to take my last test of this first semester...dun dun dun. Wish me luck!

No comments: