March 21, 2013

10 weeks to go!


I was 30 weeks yesterday and I can't believe I have less than 10 weeks till I meet this little guy! Pregnancy is going great, I'm a little more uncomfortable than before but that is to be expected, sleeping is very interesting. Josh is already starting to understand how I feel of not being able to sleep through the night, I woke him up the other night, after Hudson kicked me very hard, Josh said, "well i was sleeping." ( In the sweetest voice might I add!) 

In other news, I finished all my observation hours today!!! I absolutely loved observing at the hospital and was reminded of why I want to go into Physical Therapy. It was so much fun I did everything from Inpatient, Outpatient and Rehab. My absolute favorite was Outpatient, it's exactly what I want to do. I was surprised also by how much I enjoyed Inpatient, which is physical therapy with patients in the ICU. You may ask how can you do therapy on someone in ICU, I thought the same thing, but it's all trying to get them out of bed. Even if they are just sitting on the side of the bed or it's a walk down the hallway that's the goal with ICU patients. 

I'm soaking up my last few days of spring break before it's back to crunch time at school. 

No comments: