January 9, 2013

new chapter


looks yummy is what you're saying, and it sure was! i put together some strawberry shortcake yesterday and picked up a bottle of sparkling apple cider... you ask why?

well, because i enrolled back to school today!! 

i begin monday and i'm taking Human Anatomy and Pysiology I & II, they say it's quite challenging to take both classes at once since it's a full load of hours but I say, "I can do it!" 

this spring semester i will be taking both of those classes as well as observing my mother, since she is a PT, every week at the hospital. observing her will gain me volunteer hours which helps when I apply to the physical therapy assistant program which i will do by april 1st. granting that i'm accepted into the program i will begin in the fall, i know it will be hard leaving my sweet little boy at home but it will be worth it when i'm done. the program will take me 3 semesters to finish. since i already had most of my general requirements completed, except for anatomy & physiology  as well as psychology, which i will take this coming fall.

anyways that's what i'll be up to this spring.

wish me luck!


i also fired up the firepit today after i finished registering for classes, oh did i mention it was sunny & 53 degrees today :^)

No comments: