January 15, 2013

first day



well I had my first day of class yesterday. we went over the syllabus & learned we are going to cover 29 chapters within 15 weeks in this accelerated course (big gulp).

after class I headed home and worked on the homework assigned, read half of chapter 2 and answer 5 study questions. let's just say it took me 3 hours to 'attempt' this. luckily my wonderful husband came home from work and tutored me in what I didn't understand and checked my work. Then i worked for another hour. he made it seem SO easy, I asked him, 'how do you know all this?' he said, 'this is my job.' it was a silly question I know, but I felt so overwhelmed with information I hadn't seen in years. 

I'm SO thankful for him! thank you thank you josh!

with all that said I will be buried in reading and studying till may. at least Hudson gets to join me every day, I love feeling him kicking and flipping during class :)

No comments: