January 25, 2013

baby bump


here are all of hudson's pictures thus far, some days i'm more bloated than others, thanks hormones!

but he sure is growing.

today he is as big as a papaya, 9 inches & 1.2 lbs already. 

i'm beginning to distinguish his movements more and more, like when i lay on my left side at night he does flips in my belly. you can almost see it from just looking at my stomach. josh and i will just lay on the couch and feel him squirming around every night, it's the highlight of our days. you can also see if he is dominantly in one side of my belly or not, causing my belly to look lopsided. 

today i have my week 22 doctors appointment and my new craving these past few days is chocolate!

during the 1st trimester i couldn't sleep enough, i could sleep 12 hours at night and still need a few naps during the day. the past 2 weeks of my 2nd trimester i can barely fall asleep, i'm lucky to get 6 hours of sleep a night. i won't take naps either because i'm afraid i will never fall asleep at night, oh pregnancy! i guess on the bright side it gives me more time to study right?

happy friday! i'm spending the weekend studying chemistry & microbiology, way too much fun..

No comments: