December 12, 2012

preggo update

 we have finally been able to feel the baby kick and what a wonderful feeling that is!! josh comes home everyday so excited to feel the baby & talk to the baby, it's the sweetest thing.
i'm beginning to really pop, i broke down and bought my first pair of maternity jeans the other day. i have to say i absolutely love them! got to love an elastic waistband!!
my biggest craving lately has been carrots & veggie dip, i'm loving it. but it could all change tomorrow, i've noticed that one day i love something and the next i can't stand it, especially mexican food - can't stand it!
i'm thankfully my energy is back it makes me sooo happy! no more sleeping all day and staying in my pj's for days on end. nope i'm up moving around and loving being pregnant!

No comments: