November 26, 2012

weekend recap

 josh picked out our first tree this past weekend, i loved how he took the picture he pretended i was there with his arm around me - pretty sweet guy! 

Christmas at thankgiving was a success! it's always such a fun time to spend time with family we never see. here are a few pictures to recap the weekend!
{this is our house, with our first tree - not yet decorated but soon!}
{papa & aliza playing dollies}
{pretty wrapping paper}

{we did a secret santa this year and my sister-in-law, Pam, had me - she made me this beautiful wreath, don't you love it??  i sure do, it's perfect, couldn't have thought of a better gift!}
{walk around joyce & gary's neighborhood, majestic oaks}
{we had a few games night, with our newest game 'Ticket to Ride' - I LOVE IT! And of course my favorite game 'Settlers of Catan'. I use to never play board games BUT i love them now, absolutely love them!}

you may also recognize the 'give thanks' banner in the background, joyce loved it!!

{tree farm}


{family photo using a timer, attempt 1 - hehe!}
{success!}

next year we will have another family member to add to the photo, we can't wait!! my belly is growing bigger every day which I'm so thankful for! i never felt guilty for eating too much this thanksgiving :^) i could get used to that!

No comments: