November 12, 2012

baby bump!

 oh this baby is growing, everyday it seems another piece of clothes i own no longer fits. but the great news is my morning sickness is gone (cross your fingers!), i do hear it may return but for now I've felt great for an entire week, woohoo!!

i'm so excited to meet this little babe, we got our first baby clothes the other day, my grandmother couldn't resist, they are 3 month onesies and they are absolutely tiny. i mean tiny, tiny, tiny. 
i'm trying to get creative with what i wear, preferably nothing tight on my waist, i think i need to cave and go buy maternity pants :/ a friend did tell me they are super comfy, i hope so!

everyone keeps asking if i think it's a girl or boy and i have to say i don't care whether it's a boy or girl, i've never had a preference. but i do keep having dreams about a sweet little girl, my brother also says he has dreams that i'm having a girl. so who knows, can't wait to find out and meet them :^)


No comments: