October 10, 2012

traveling: columbus, ohio

the past weekend we went up to Columbus, Ohio to visit my aunt, uncle and cousin. they took us to an italian festival where we find the bread above - there were booths for everything and as you can imagine the food was delicious! 
{italian fold dancers above}
they also took us to hayfield waterfall near their home. here's a cute story: they took a picture of me in front of the waterfall because my aunt eileen has a picture of my mom pregnant with me in front of the waterfall. pretty cute?!

i'll post those pictures together sometime, i need to get the one of my mom from eileen!!

 one of the main reasons besides seeing family was because josh wanted to tour where my uncle greg worked, battelle. this photo is completely illegal after i snapped the pic the security guard told me no pictures, woops :^)
my aunt and uncle also wanted to surprise us with a baby gift, this GIANT stuffed animal haha. they are actually just trying to get rid of it, kyle one it at a fair years ago.

No comments: