January 13, 2012

happy birthday beth

to my best friend, roommate, alley diving ally, and partner in crime - HAPPY BIRTHDAY. you have made my life so very special, you have one of the kindness hearts i know. i am so thankful that you are a part of my life and i can't wait to explore more of life with you.

here are a list of things you have taught me:

1. to be nicer
2. that eloise just doesn't understand
3. that giggling is indeed all the therapy a girl may need
4. you have way better style than me
5. chocolate is indeed a food group
6. jeeps are bad :^)
7. blogs can bring friendships together
8. that nothing we can say to each other will cause us to feel embarrassed, it will only bring laughter
9. usually nothing good happens when i say, "i have an idea!"
10. that i can give you a look and before i say anything you already know whats coming out of my mouth
11. processo can fix any problem we will ever have
12. friday's belong at blue dog
13. champagne and beer just don't mix
14. no matter how many brain surgeries i go through you will always be there to hold my hand

thanks beth for your friendship you really are an amazing woman, you make great decisions and i'm so excited to see where life takes you!

love jean

No comments: