October 21, 2011

coffee & doughnuts

this weekend josh and i are headed to Brown County to do some mountain biking. i've never been there but from what i hear it's peak weekend to go and see the leaves change colors. i'm so excited -i love fall! and yes i will post pictures next week.  our weekends almost always entail coffee & doughnuts, hence the picture below. every saturday morning i tell josh i don't want a doughnut but always end up taking bites off his, which now he has figured me out & so he gets an extra doughnut so i wind up eating a whole one anyways, good grief!


i went to visit my grandma & aunt yesterday at the compound, and here are some pictures of my two cousins aiden & rowan. we had a battle previous to me taking this picture of aiden, i of course surrendered, i mean he is fully suited up with a sword longer than my leg. you should have seen the weapon he gave me, it looked like a butter knife :)

aiden
rowan

well enjoy your weekend, most of my family is in Sioux City, Iowa for my Aunt Ginger's funeral. hope everyone's travels are safe, sending lots of love to you :^)

No comments: