September 28, 2011

success

the surgery yesterday went great. my surgeon wants to do one more angiogram in 6 months, if there are no more fistulas present in my brain then he says I should be cured. during the consult with my family (I was still in recovery) he told them he is very confident the fistulas are gone, but it never hurts to triple check, right? anyways, recovery is so much easier than last time, i still feel pretty loopy, and have headaches but it seems to be more manageable. I should be able to do something fun on Saturday for my birthday!
thanks again for all the support and prayers i couldn't have done it without everyone. also a special thanks to my understanding roommate beth, couldn't have asked for a better friend. and to my wonderful & patient boyfriend, I love you joshua.

No comments: