September 25, 2011

pre-birthday week!

josh and i spent part of our saturday at the mall. i have been eyeballing hunter boots for quite sometime, and now i finally have them :^) it was my birthday present to myself, and since i am going through my second brain surgery on tuesday i will more than likely be laid up on my birthday. but thought it would be nice treat myself to something early, right? me and some girlfriends are going to get a pedicure tomorrow for some pampering before my surgery, still deciding what color to try - i typically go for a nude or grey color, any suggestions?


josh tried on the beats by dr. dre headphones, which are very nice - i think he will put them on his Christmas list to santa this year. we also took a lovely drive around town, isn't it nice to not be in a rush. here are some fall foliage pictures, it's not quite this pretty here but hoping it will be soon, it would be a nice treat while i am recovering in bed all week!


i also had a friend teach me how to drive a stick shift this past week, so i made here this giant cookie. thanks kelly!!

No comments: