August 16, 2011

hello

oh boy, how does one write their first blog entry? it's like, where do you start? a simple hello usually works for me.

so, hello there. i'm jean.

by day i work at a local coffee shop in louisville, by night i serve at a intimate spanish restaurant.  in between that i work with a lovely lady in town arranging her house to suit her life. i love my work and enjoy meeting new people everyday, the stories i hear delight my day. but what i love most is the things that keep my mind churning and musing in those down times of the day. i love planning parties, my family, cozy nooks, blogs, letters, bikes, and my boyfriend, oh & my roommate, beth, of course :^).

join beth & i on this adventure that will serve as an encyclopedia for our generation, something our children will browse through one day.

jms

No comments: