January 22, 2013

swimming


you ask what was the highlight of my day? well i went to the pool and swam laps, being pregnant it's hard to find relief in the second trimester. my body aches! my hips, my bones, my ligaments, my muscles - but swimming! ahhh swimming provides SO much relief. i'm hoping it helps me sleep as well as that has become a problematic area for me as well, it's just hard to get comfy when you have a little guy crawling around in your belly. but i'd have it no other way!

well back to studying, we have our first lecture test on tuesday & lab test on thursday (next week), covering chapters 1-5 - chemistry & microbiology... yep it's a toughie but i'm excited as well. i'm really enjoying being back to school and flexing my brain muscles as they say. 

happy tuesday!

No comments: